The Cybersecurity Glossary Site has the list of terms with definition found in the SY0-501 Study Guide. This site aims to aide those who are using the SY0-501 Study Guide to easily navigate on terms seen within the book both on mobile and desktop versions.
If you’re using any of the books that I’ve written or helped others write, I would love to hear from you. I especially enjoy hearing from people that have successfully passed a certification exam after using one of my books. You can send me a message from here.
Darril Gibson Roles
CompTIA considers its Learning Content partners as one of their most important strategic assets and allies. CompTIA is committed to working with partners like YCDA, LLC to help market the highest-quality learning products to IT professionals worldwide.
The CompTIA Authorized Partner Program recognizes YCDA, LLC as a highly valued CompTIA business partner.
Darril Gibson Certifications
I hold several certifications listed below.
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
You can view my CompTIA transcript here.
The (ISC)2 certifications can be validated here for Darril Gibson (certification number 348210)
- ITIL Foundations v 3.0
- MCT since 1999
Network and Operating System certifications
- MCITP (Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician)
- MCITP (Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator, Server Administrator)
- MCITP (Windows Vista Enterprise Support Technician, Consumer Support Technician)
- MCTS (Windows 7, Configuration)
- MCTS (Windows Vista, Configuration)
- MCTS (Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration, Applications Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure)
- MCSE (Security, Windows Server NT 4.0, 2000, 2003)
- MCSA (Security, Messaging, Windows Server 2000, 2003)
- MCSA Messaging (Windows Server 2000, 2003)
- MCTS Active Directory (Windows Server 2008)
- MCTS Network Infrastructure (Windows Server 2008)
- MCTS Applications Infrastructure (Window Server 2008)
- MCDST (Windows XP)
- MCDBA (SQL Server 2000)
- MCTS (SQL Server 2005)
- MCTS (SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance)
- MCITP (Database Administrator)
- MCITP (Database Developer)
- MCSD (Visual Studio 6.0, Microsoft .NET)